Abinger Hammer is a hamlet and part of the Tillingbourne river valley, which runs parallel to the A25 motorway. Whether you are a visitor or a resident looking for tyres Abinger Hammer, you must come down to ALS Tyres.
We have a vast inventory of multiple models from brands like –
Whether you are looking for summer-, winter-, all-season-, 4x4-, UHP or run-flat tyres in different price ranges, we have them. This means, your search for cheap tyres Abinger Hammer is finally over.
So stop looking for tyres near me and take a pick from three of our garage locations to visit.
You can also call for services of mobile tyre fitting Abinger Hammer to save time.
Hunter wheel alignment Abinger Hammer
Misaligned wheels are one of the most ignored issues in cars. Let us see why wheels get misaligned –
- Sudden jerks or impacts caused by hitting a curb or driving through a pothole or over a bump.
- Worn-out parts in the suspension system like the suspension spring can create an impact on the wheels.
- Height modification without modifications in the suspension system.
Look out for these symptoms of misaligned wheels –
- Uneven tyre wear
- The car drifts to a certain side while driving
- The steering wheel does not get centred easily
- The steering wheel is crooked and vibrates
- Tyres emit a screeching sound
With our Hunter HawkEye Elite, a misaligned wheel can be identified as soon as 90 seconds! Our experts then rectify the three wheel angles – camber, caster and toe – according to the manufacturer’s standards.
We also offer other services, like puncture repair and tyre pressure check.
For more information and bookings, call on 0134 430 6893.