The residents living around the suburban region of Hartley Mauditt, looking for tyres near me, can end their search with ALS Tyres. We are here with our extensive collection of tyres available across different price ranges, models and fits. Whether it is premium, mid-range or cheap tyres Hartley Mauditt, we have you covered.
All of these tyres Hartley Mauditt are of two different types, including -
- Seasonal tyres
- Vehicle-specific tyres
Under these categories, we stock different types of tyres.
For seasonal tyres, these are the following three types -
- Summer tyres: These tyres come with an asymmetric tread design that ensures handling and steering stability. Also, these tyres reduce the risk of aquaplaning by providing water evacuation courtesy their unique tread bars. Its hard rubber compound ensures adaptability and prevents tyre blowouts due to heat build-up when driving on hot tarmacs.
- Winter tyres: Winter tyres come with thousands of sipes that ensure traction on ice and snow-covered roads. Besides, it offers improved water evacuation, reducing the risk of hydroplaning. Its v-shaped tread design provides optimum handling on winter roads.
- All-season tyres: Intermediate tread design of all-season tyres ensures adaptability in moderate weather conditions. These tyres are durable and ensure driving comfort; it generates less noise when in motion, providing an unparalleled driving experience.
Under vehicle-specific tyres, these are the three types -
- UHP tyres: UHP tyres have a low short side profile and winder apex, enhancing their cornering capabilities. Its V-shaped tread design ensures traction on wet and dry terrains. It provides water evacuation, thereby reducing the risks of hydroplaning.
- 4X4 tyres: Reinforced sidewalls of 4X4 tyres act as shock absorbers upon impact against boulders or other adverse road conditions. Its wider tread blocks ensure steering stability and short braking distance.
- Run-flat tyres: When it comes to durability, always opt for run-flat tyres. The reinforced sidewalls hold vehicle weight and ensure mobility up to 50 miles at 50mph, despite a puncture. With run-flat tyres, rest assured of not remaining stranded in the middle of unfavourable circumstances
Our tyre brands include-
- Yokohama, and more
You can buy any of the above mentioned tyres online from us. Browse through our tyre catalogue and choose as per your preference.
Apart from retailing tyres, we also provide different car maintenance services, including -
Hunter wheel alignment
The wheel alignment of a car is crucial as it impacts the steering responsiveness and stability. Issues with wheel alignment can cause a vehicle to swerve to one side, steering wheel to feel loose or not remain centred. In such cases, opt for Hunter wheel alignment Hartley Mauditt at our garage. We check your car's camber; caster and toe angles and realign wheels as per the manufacturer's specifications.
Tyres must meet the following criteria to be eligible for puncture repair -
- It should not be driven after becoming flat
- Damage is in tread, not sidewalls
- Puncture isn't deeper than 6mm.
Meeting these criteria makes your car tyres eligible for puncture repair at our garage.
- Mobile tyre-fitting
Opt for mobile tyre-fitting Hartley Mauditt in case you can't come in for a tyre fitment. Book an appointment and specify the location; our technicians will be there with the necessary tools.
For more information, call us today!